§ Log In and Application §
- If you are already enrolled in the program and wish to view your official progress or update your student record, login using your last name and the four digit number that was used when you registered for the program
- To determine if this program is appropriate for you or to view the requirements of the program, return to Office of Clinical Research Training and Medical Education website
- Please note: If you have a Master's or Doctoral degree in clinical research, you still must apply, but will not need to complete the requirements of this program. A certificate will be awarded to you after you have sent a copy of your diploma to the Office of Clinical Research Training and Medical Education for review
- After completing the application process, please do not enter this site using a bookmark. Always use the login. Using a bookmark will not allow the site to track who you are and therefore any program requirements that you select as being completed will not be transmitted
- This certificate program is administered through the NIH Clinical Center, Office of Clinical Research Training and Medical Education. For more information, please call (301) 496-9425 or email at email@example.com
OMB Number 0925-0698
Exp. Date 5/31/2017
Public reporting burden for this collection of information is estimated to average 20 minutes per response, including the time for reviewing instructions, searching existing data sources, gathering and maintaining the data needed, and completing and reviewing the collection of information. An agency may not conduct or sponsor, and a person is not required to respond to, a collection of information unless it displays a currently valid OMB control number. Send comments regarding this burden estimate or any other aspect of this collection of information, including suggestions for reducing this burden, to: NIH, Project Clearance Branch, 6705 Rockledge Drive, MSC 7974, Bethesda, MD 20892-7974, ATTN: PRA (0925-0698). Do not return the completed form to this address.
Application — Personal Information
To apply for this certificate:
- Complete the form below
- Items in *RED are required for processing your application
- You will need to choose a 4 digit number that will be your password. It is suggested that you choose a 4 digit number that has some meaning for you
- You will use your email and password to log back into this site
- Click the Continue button at the bottom of the page to continue the application process
- If you experience technical problems completing this form, please complete the Technical Support Form.
This is an website operated on behalf of the NIH CC Office of Clinical Research Training and Medical Education (OCRTME). The primary use of information collected at this website is to complete your registration as a student in the Principles of Clinical Pharmacology course offered by NIH. Information collected includes name, email address, mailing address, phone number and affiliation. Information is not shared with external parties. The provision of information is voluntary. Persons concerned about providing personal information at this website may contact the course coordinator, Latanya Bailey, at firstname.lastname@example.org or call (301) 496-9425 for assistance to register.